The use of online methods for market research has lately skyrocketed. Ever-increasing technological advances allow us to design, conduct surveys and analyze data for literally a fraction of the cost and time it would have taken in the past.
Due to our Agile Market Research approach, we can guarantee a burden-free cost scheme tailored to your needs. We have designed a process that results in rapid deployment and also a streamlined analysis that gives you real-time access to your results.
We can design a wide variety of online surveys, including but not limited to:
Run-of-the-mill, complex questionnaires for extensive information and in-depth insights
Study a particular situation on a weekly basis, constantly taking the pulse and identifying trends
On the spot surveys
Snap surveys, instantly measuring the impact of events, right after (and even while) they unfold
Real time tracker surveys
Ongoing, recurring studies on a particular subject with automatically generated results charts
This is a special place where you get to talk directly to the consumers and exchange ideas continuously.
Test concepts, explore consumers lifestyles, identify emerging trends, like in a regular market research study, only faster and better. And with more people, allowing for a granular view, over a much longer period of time. So – actually – get meaningful feedback in a more engaging way.
- Daily discussions with a carefully selected group of people
- In-depth analysis & constant monitoring of consumers’ ever changing opinions
The ultimate Business Intelligence tool. Trial version
The edge you need when taking crucial decisions. We base this new, trial product on a cutting-edge research that investigates the best strategies for generating accurate subjective probability estimates for events over a wide array of topics.
- Predictions on the outcome of current events (there is a x% chance that Y event is going to happen)
- More than surveys: use the wisdom of the crowds that perform much better than the media savvy pundits
- Complex algorithms to analyze, aggregate and synthesize public opinion in one relevant percentage
Yes. We do provide offline services as well - as we have been doing for the past 10 years. And we’re very good at it.
We know that for some organizations, the decision to shift from the classical approach is a difficult one to make. Some target populations may not be receptive to online surveys, making the transition a difficult decision. So rest assured, we have got you covered:
- CATI - telephone interviewing
- TAPI - Tablet-assisted personal interviews
- IDI – In-depth Interviews
- FGDs – Focus Group Discussions
OR... whatever else you may need/require
We believe in the power of secondary research. Existing sources of data may bring value-added to the insights we generate, and help us make up the overview of the topic we investigate.